Working in Sweden with a foreign degree

As a degree holder moving to Sweden you need to take some action to get your credentials recognized and find work. Learn what you need to do in order to get a job in line with your education. Supplementation may be required to be granted the right to practice a regulated profession or to make your education applicable to the Swedish labor market. Or perhaps you do want to start your own company. Use this website to find out how you can start your career in Sweden.

When applying for employment there are several agencies which are important to contact. The Employment Agency (Arbetsförmedlingen) is one such authority which you are adviced to contact as soon as possible.