What we can do for you
The Saco-S board’s elected representatives negotiate with the employer regarding your and other members’ working environment at Linköping University. The role of union-elected representatives is regulated in the Trade Union Representatives Act.
Publicerad: Söndag 18 okt 2015
Senast uppdaterad: Tisdag 23 maj 2017
The main task of the elected representatives is to represent members in terms of their employment and salary through:
- Negotiation with the employer according to Co-determination at Work Act (MBL). These negotiations can deal with organizational changes such as new positions, termination of employment, and transfer of staff.
- Collective and individual salary negotiation.
- Negotiation for individual members' interest in relation to the employer.
- Protection of members' interest through participation in the university council, department assembly, central work environment committee and the faculty work environment committees.
- Protection of members’ interest in occupational health services at Feelgood.