Recovery & Energy
There are many beliefs about recovery. Do you know what is correct?
- Have someone read the first statement aloud to the whole group.
- Show thumbs up if you think the statement is true. Show thumbs down if you think the claim is false.
- Talk together briefly about the correct answer before moving on to the next statement.
- Rest is the only thing that give recovery, regardless of what you are recovering from and what you are like as a person!
- Variation in work regarding pace, tasks and location is important for recovery at work!
- It is enough to wait with recovery until the weekend and the holidays!
Answers are in the handbook Stronger together
Questions to use for discussion
- What gives you recovery and energy?
- What is the best recovery for you when you are mentally tired after working concentrated for a long time?
- What is the best recovery for you when you are emotionally tired, after interacting with different people all day?
- What is the best recovery for you when you are physically tired, after sitting still in front of the computer for a long time?
- Do you have any tips for a relaxation exercise that you think works well?
- Do you feel energized when you come to work?
- Do you have energy left when you leave work?
- What do you need to get recovery and energy during your workday?
- How can we get recovery during the working day so that it happens and happens regularly?
- Do you have suggestions for small breaks of recovery during the working day
- Do you have the opportunity to use breaks to move continuously?
- Can you use breaks at work for recovery?
- Can you put your thoughts of work aside in your free time?
- Do you have space for reflection during your working day?
- How can we achieve micro-recovery during periods of high stress, when it is especially important, but can be the most difficult to achieve?
- What are we already doing today to bring in recovery at work?
- What could we begin to do at work to recover?
- How can we help each other to increase recovery?