Hoppa till huvudinnehåll

I have got an incorrect (and too big) salary payment. What happens?


You need to pay back the sum that is wrong, but not at once. You should talk to your HR representative and agree on a payback plan. If you experience that the university regulates the debt wrongly, contact saco-s@liu.se if you are a member.