What do I do if I experience discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment or victimization?
As your union organization, we participate in discussions about many different topics regarding the activities at Linköping university. Among these topics you also find equal opportunities, such as discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment and victimisation.
Work with equal opportunities (in general) should be discussed in CSG (central co-operation group) and in LSG (local co-operation group), where union representatives, work environment representatives and employer representatives participate. It can include:
- Work conditions
- Salaries and time for research
- Recruitment and promotion
- Education and other skills development
- Possibilities to combine parenthood with work
Co-workers who experience problems can turn to any of the following:
- Their immediate superior or head of department
- HR partner
- Local union representatives
- Health and safety representatives (in Swedish: “Arbetsmiljöombud”, abbreviated “AMO”)
- Equal opportunities coordinator
- Occupational health services
Saco-S has a group of elected union reps that help members in need of individual support. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be contacted by one of them.
The LiU information on equal opportunities (in English)